Over 70 years worth of experience. You can count on us.
Empire South's Commercial Property Management Division is committed to providing our clients with custom solutions to achieve their strategic goals. With extensive knowledge and experience in property and facilities management, our team can help you reach those goals and maximize your return. The management staff has over 70 years' experience in commercial property management & brokerage serving such clients as:
- Cornerstone Bank
- Commercial Casualty Insurance Co. of North Carolina
- D.M. Bowman Transportation
- The First Fidelity Companies
- Glenborough Realty Trust
- JW Broadcasting - AM 1690 Radio & News Talk AM 1160
- North Carolina Insurance Commission
- T. Rowe Price
- Timberland Investment Resources
- Rolls Royce
- State Farm Insurance
We pride ourselves on our exemplary client service and attention to detail. Empire South Commercial Real Estate is a full service property management company focused on Maximizing Profitability, Maintaining Low Operating Expenses without Sacrificing Tenant Satisfaction, and Building Property Value. We provide, among other services, the following:
- Prepare Lease Abstracts with key dates, escalations and notable lease arrangements & follow up on all action items in a timely manner.
- Reconcile & collect annual Common Area Maintenance deficiencies.
- Calculate& collect increases over base year Tax & Insurance due payable in accordance to tenant's leases.
- Appeal tax assessments when appropriate to lower tax liability or freeze assessment for a period of time.
- Coordinate property repairs & maintenance, bid all work to maximize savings.
- Visit property for biweekly property inspection.
- Periodically bid all service contracts.
- Collect Rent, late charges & handle all tenant default relating to rent or otherwise.